Nine steps of insulin standard injection
1.Wash your hands before the injection.
2. Check insulin type and dose.
3. Install insulin pen cartridge.
4. Premixed insulin should be fully mixed,
5. Install insulin injection pen needle
6. Check the injection site and disinfect.
7. Determine whether to pinch the skin and the Angle of the needle according to the length of the needle used for insulin injection. Most adult 4mm or 5mm needles do not need to be pinched vertically into the needle.
8. After the injection is completed, the needle should be retained for at least 10 seconds before being pulled out.
9. Immediately after the injection, put on the external needle cap, remove the needle from the injection pen and discard it in the covered hard shell container.
Contact Person: Mr. Hyman Chow